Friday, June 27, 2008

So in Love

ahhh.. Sean is home...

I was sooo excited for him to get back and he did on Wednesday night (it had been two weeks).. ahh.. I missed him so much...

YES.. I am one of those sappy couples right now.... :)

Wednesday night.. he came straight to where I was. I was at T-street for HS Wednesday nights with CCCLH. I couldn't really greet him other than a hug and a hello and then he was mobbed by all the high schoolers that I love so much.... bummer.. haha.. not that they were excited to see him and love on him.. but that we couldn't just immediately focus on each other.. but thats okay.. after that he came over and we talked and caught up and then I fell asleep and kicked him out when I woke up at 2am.

Thursday.. got off work, when for dinner with his family (well at least his parents and youngest brother-there are 6 of them all together) at SKIMMERS. Then we watched Wipeout which his parents DVR'd from Tuesday (By the way its the funniest show EVER!) then went back to my house and fell asleep at my house watching Batman and talking.

Its so nice that hes back.. but I know he will be gone again soon.. and it will be hard.. so for now.. I am just enjoying being so in Love.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so glad your love is back! woo hoo!

Nyla said...

Distance makes the heart grow fonder! I am glad he is back! You sound very happy!

Dan and Sarah said...

yay for Sean being home!!!

Crysti & Jerome said...

Love is a wonderful thing :-) And while I'd never encourage someone to be separated from their love...it's true..."absence makes the heart grow fonder" (but that's usually no help when your love is away :-) so trite).
Would you two wanna hang out some time?