Wednesday, June 4, 2008

McDonald's Makes me Laugh


Yesterday, I got a coupon (from work mail) for a free new, southern style chicken sandwich from McDonald's. I, of course, was excited.. for the free food. and went there today for lunch..

I ordered a sandwich and a side salad (to at least atempt healthy eating--haha) and I got both back and drove off to work to sit and eat at my desk..

Here comes the funny part.. which will be even funnier for me because I don't think you all will be too amussed.. ANYWAY..

The food comes in two bags.. one for the sandwich and one for the salad.. the sandwich bag is of regular porportions and doesn't receive so much as a giggle from me...

The salad bag however...


please note the huge-ness of the bag.. and then .. scroll and please note the pint-sized salad that was in said bag..


I just really thought that it was funny.. and of course.. I love to take pictures of my food.. Happy Hump Day--Wednesday that is :)


3 comments:

Nyla said...

I think McDs likes to super size their bag too!

Rachel said...

So funny! Loved having lunch today with you! See you soon love!

Cathi Hamen said...

i love your picture on the front.. you two make a very cute couple! i still think of you as lil blonde Suzy in the nursery and babysitting you in elementary daysand you coming in to visit me at Ruby's!