Friday, June 6, 2008

Sandwiches, Friends, and Starbucks

Yesterday was awesome! I was able to go to lunch with the beautiful Rachel. We had a great time catching up (it had been a while) and laughing and eating these YUMMY sandwiches at a little place in San Clemente.. Everytime I go there I keep thinking.. I remember these sandwiches being soo good.. but maybe its just because I haven't been here in a while.. NOPE.. still sooooo excellent!

After lunch we walked a couple blocks down to Starbucks.. oohh How I love Starbucks! I ordered, and when we were waiting for my drink they offered us these super cute, mini mint mocha fraps!

I was sooo excited! I remember them having a similar drink a couple years ago.. and I was so sad when they stopped making them.. ANYWAY.... so... we walk outside to go back to my car.. and bam!! Ms. Butterfingers strikes again!!

Bust! I seriously can't tell you how many times I have spilled coffee ALLLL down the front of my shirt in the last two months.. and had to work all day.. and actually the last two times have been when I wore white.. so it was very obvious.. oh well!

Yay! Its Friday!! Here is one of my favorite phone pics of me and Sean.. He doesn't really like to smile big because he thinks that he looks funny.. but I LOVE it because he looks REAL and HAPPY, I love him so much!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I had so much fun with you... next week lunch? Oooh or do you want to go walking with me in the evening after work sometime?

Nyla said...

Did yougo in and get another Starbucks? I would hate to see that money go to waste! I wonder if you told them you spilled it...and they saw it all over you jeans...if they would have pity on you and GIVE you another drink!