Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Full Steam Ahead...

Well.. Today is a full week since Sean left on assignment.. He is still gone.. and shouldn't be back for another week ... Yay. I have been pretty darn busy though, and that has helped keep my thoughts from turning into, "I hate my life when Sean isn't around". We have also been able to talk to each other on some nights.. which I really wasn't expecting.. that, and the fact that God has been faithful to keep me joyful have helped me thus far... and I know will continue to help me get through this fire season.

Quick Summary of Last Weeks Events:

Thursday: Movies and Dinner at the Spectrum with my Best Friend

Friday: Meeting with Pastor Steve (Calvary Chapel Foothill Ranch) and Westin to talk about the new College Group, also dinner and 24 hour fitness with Shelley

Saturday: 9am Wedding in Santa Ana, followed by a 6pm wedding in Rancho Capistrano, pics to follow soon (hopefully)

Sunday: Father's Day with the fam - Church, lunch, nap, trip to Montage Resort, and out

Monday: Watching the Bachelorette by myself (sad and pathetic I know)

Tuesday: 24 hour fitness (Step class - which I LOVE) and College Group Bible Study

Horray!!

1 comment:

Nyla said...

I agree that keeping busy helps the days to go by faster without loved ones...and keeps your mind off of it!