Tuesday, July 1, 2008

well.. that was fast...

Haha.. Sean is gone again.. there isn't really anything that is funny about that.. except for the fact that my last post is all about him finally being home.. O WELL..

what can you do right?

Sean came home on Wednesday night (as previously mentioned) and got a call on Friday night saying that when he came to the camp on Saturday he would be leaving on another fire assignment. Joy :)

He left and I got a nice short and sweet text Saturday night, "We are going to the Star fire, its part of the silver fire complex. We are being helicoptered in with some supplies so I won't be able to call. Love you."

haha.. great.. that was the first time I have received that kind of text.. "being helicoptered in" sounds like fun! hhaha..

so needless to say.. I haven't heard anything.. but I have been staying busy, making the days apart go as fast as possible.

Saturday we kidnapped my Dad for an early 50th birthday and took him skydiving! wow.. he was a trooper.. and then took him home for a surprise birthday with some close friends, he loved it! and he totally deserves it, I have an amazing dad, and I love him sooo much!

Sunday I went to lunch with an awesome new friend, Bethany Tiss, and then hauled Echo (my sad little car) to the movies with Sean's family for his mom's birthday, we saw Get Smart..

Monday I worked from 8 till 6, went home, and then worked some more from home and watched the Bachelorette, (Yay Jason and Jesse!) and The Mole, yes, I am a reality TV junkie :)

4 comments:

Crysti & Jerome said...

On my list of things I want to do before my time on Earth is over I want to fly in a helicopter.
Skydiving? OHMYGOODNESSGRACIOUS. In-sane! :-)

Monique said...

It was nice to finally meet you Sunday. Short but sweet. Call me whenever! Take care.

Nyla said...

Did your dad actually sky dive? I could never do that! too chicken!

How was Get Smart?

Shan said...

I really want to sky dive! But I will wait until Mandy is 18! And I'm such a reality junkie too! Amber and I have been crying every time we watch the Bachelorette - what's up with that?! I was surprised she chose Jesse! Anyway, back to our real reality - have a good 4th!