Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm a slacker

ahah.. yes, I am.. so I like to just sign on and read other people's blogs.. get a few laughs.. check in on other people's lives.. and then blog nothing of my own.

hehe.. good life.

I love disneyland.. and since I love Disneyland so much, here are some pictures...

My cousin Tamarah came out in May from Holland.. and it was fantastic to see her and get to know her, I only met her once before for about 3 hours.. so I was soooo stoked to find out that we have so much in common and were pretty much inseperable while she was here, two very short weeks :(

We went to Disneyland twice while she was here and I am so blessed with fabulous friends, who also came with us to Disneyland and loved on my cousin too!

.. we took about a zillion pictures... here are some favorites:

Left to Right: Jillian, Tamarah and I:

Left to Rightl: Me, Kathleen and Tamarah:


Left to Right: Me and Kathleen (Best Friend)


Left to Right: Tamarah and I

1 comment:

Nyla said...

cute shots suzy!