Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What Sean's been up to

PS.. If you want to see what Sean has been up to check out his crew's blog.

I am pretty sure that he is in the first picture on their latest post, if you click on the picture to make it bigger, he is the last one of the right, I think.. how sad, I can't even tell if it is my own boyfriend of not :( but they are all pretty dirty.. so it makes it tough.. excuses :/

o and don't worry about the "this blog contains some bad info" I don't know why you have to accept that.. there is nothing bad on the page...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

thats funny.... I went to the blog and I was like... what?!?! objectional content... hmm... maybe people don't want to read about fires... but then I finally visited because I knew you wouldnt have a link it something objectional... ok... long explanation... i need to get out more often :)