Monday, August 25, 2008

Tagged by Rachel!

A. Attached or single? Attached, and we are going to be permanently attached soon!!

B. Best friend? Sean... I have a good group of close girl-friends.. but somehow Sean snuck up and took first place :)

C. Cake or pie? umm.. pie... I really like pumpkin pie :)

D. Day of Choice? Saturday-- somehow it is always the most relaxing.. Fridays you are almost too exhasuted, and Sundays you are rushing to get things done before the week starts again.

E. Essential Item? um... Does Sean count? haha.. I'd say rainbows... not the one with pots of gold at the end... although those would be nice too :)

F. Favorite color? Green! It matches my eyes, haha

G. Gummy bears or worms? well lets face it, worms are WAY more fun to eat!

H. Hometown? Rancho Santa Margarita, CA (longest city name in CA)

I. Favorite indulgence? Fast food... I love the tacos from Jack in the Box, the Egg McMuffins from McDonalds (I know, I know), and EVERYTHING on the Inn n Out menu :)

J. January or July? January, I love to stuggle.

K. Kids? not yet, although Sean's 10 year old brother is already pushing for them!

L. Life isn't complete without? God. Seriously.. what else can I put here.. life would not be life without God.

M. Marriage Date? April 4th, 2009!! YAY! Less than 7 months away!!

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 Older sisters, plus one more from Sean's side, and two younger brothers!

O. Oranges or apples? Oranges.. just when they are so sweet yummy.. perfect summer treat!

P. Phobias? Sean dying in a fire.. I don't know if thats a direct phobia, but its definitely a great fear of mine..

Q. Quotes? Franklin Delanor Rosevelt had some GREAT ones, but for the humor: “Heres my card, it has my pager number, my home number, my cell phone number, and my other pager number. I never take vacations, I never get sick, and I don't celebrate any major holidays.”
-Dwight Schrute, The Office

R. Reasons to smile? I'm getting married to Sean is less than a year... what is there NOT to smile about!!

S. Season of choice? Winter.. I told you, I'm a cuddler :)

T. Tag 5 people: Okay seriously, who hasn't already been tagged? If you haven't and you are reading this, do it!!

U. Unknown fact about me? I have a tumor, don't worry, its benign... another reason to smile :)

W. Worst habit? Not taking showers as soooooon as I am done at the gym... that is so gross.. .please don't tell anyone.

X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound.. that makes me think of babies!

Y. Your favorite food? pasta!

Z. Zodiac sign? Don't know, Don't care!

1 comment:

Crysti & Jerome said...

Wait...did you just say you like to "stuggle." What is "stuggling"? A cross between snuggling and struggling? A snuggle struggle? Haha, I crack myself up :-)