Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sheet Music

Have any of you heard of or read the book Sheet Music? I was asking one of my recently married friends some questions and sharing some of my concerns.. and she recommended I read the book. I looked it up online and it immediately made me blush.. She said that she got embarrassed reading some parts, but thinks that its super helpful and wishes she would have read it before she got married... and thinks that it will address a lot of questions and put me at ease before "it happens" haha.. so awkward posting about this.. but I really want to know your opinions :)

7 comments:

Shan said...

I haven't heard of it but you've got me curious....................... Go for it - it could not hurt :)

Monique said...

You are too cute! I've never read that before so you have made me curious. I'll have to check it out. We'll talk soon! :)

Joyful Weddings and Events said...

I haven't read that one, but the one I have read is... shoot! I totally am blanking on the name of it. I loaned it out to someone... I'll find it and then pass it off to you if you want. It was great!

Nyla said...

I have not heard of that either! I agree with Shan...it can't hurt to read it!

Cathi Hamen said...

yeah get copies for all of us maybe we could all use a refresher!! heeeheeeeee so excited for you susie!

Crysti & Jerome said...

I haven't read it either...but I highly recommend "Love & Respect." It was written by a Christian husband and wife, and it's really insightful and helpful! I think of that book often when I get into a situation where I'm not loving or respecting J.

Ashley said...

I have it, and have read it. It's really good. It says if your engaged to only read the 1st 4ish? chapters, but I read the whole thing and was ok with it... however I wouldn't recommend that for everyone. There are TONS of other great resources out there, lmk if you want to know some of em. :)