Thursday, May 29, 2008

Eating Lunch by yourself

So today I am craving the Ihop french toast, so I am off to take an early lunch (more like breakfast) to go eat lunch by myself.. which I am sure will be an interesting experience. I have never got to a sit down place to order and eat by my little onesie :) I will let you all know how it goes.. but I think this is a good thing as I have a 5 minute sermon to present tonight for the HS leaders (as part of the leadership training part II) and I haven't really worked on it too much :/



and if this isn't a mouth watering picture, I don't know what is :) Happy Thursday.

2 comments:

Nyla said...

It looks so yummy! How did your alone time go?! I love those moments!

Shan said...

Ashley, Amber & I were laughing just picturing you sitting all by yourself, taking pictures of your food in the middle of IHOP! - too cute