Monday, May 12, 2008

Case of the Mondays

Boy.. "sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays".. (doesn't everyone though?) I tried something new today: I worked as soon as I got there..
I know, I know.. "What is the world coming to!?!?" Actually.. my day has gone surprising fast.. until now, when I stopped working.
Why do the days go by soo fast on some, and sooo painfully slow on others???
The weekend FLEW by! Friday was my Kimi's (my oldest sister) birthday party, to be celebrated at Landmark Steak House.

Positive: Yumny Food
Negative: $$CHHAAA-CLINGG$$
it was a great time to spend with all my sisters and, of course, Sean.
One of my VERY talented friends, Rachel, made my dress (I'm sorry you can't see a better picture) that I am wearing.. and not only I, but everyone looked it! She can make any dress/shirt/apron/purse/anything-you-can-think-of! Thanks Rachel!
Saturday I tried to sleep in but my aunt from Holland is in town and all the ladies from the family got together at the cheesecake factory for some girl-bonding.. and later on Saturday night we celebrated kimi's birthday as a family (plus Sean) :)
Sunday.. Happy Mother's Day! I went to church with my mom and dad.. and then we grabbed some yummy sandwiches from Paradise Cafe and had lunch and waited for my other sisters to come and then we went for a nice little family drive... had some pick-up-stix for dinner and then Sean and I headed off to LAX to go pick up my cousin, Tamarh, from Holland! It was soo great to have Sean with me on the ride up. We had a great time just chatting and spending time together.. as soon as we left the airport we made a stop at Carl's Junior.. my cousin couldn't wait for a cheeseburger! haha.. I loved it! I can't wait to spend more time with her and continue to get to know her!
all in all I had a great weekend and I know this week is going to go by fast and can't wait for this up coming weekend!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I am so glad you love your dress... you look amazing in it!