Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mexico Cruise

Back in the day.. about two months ago.. (yes I know, far back in the day).. my family went on a Mexico Cruise.. Sean was able to come with us and bunked with my Uncle (poor Sean!).. It was really nice to be able to be around Sean so much without having to worry about driving home, or what to do for dinner, or what to do for entertainment.. We had meals covered, TONS of family and friends around us, so all we had to do was sit back and enjoy!
I hope we get the opportunity to go on another one soon!
Here is a picture, because I miss it!

2 comments:

Naomi said...

hey suzy did not know you had a blog!!! I have one too.

Dan and Sarah said...

I didn't know you had a blog until it popped up on my list of sites that has our blog has been linked to from. Wow...cool, another one to add to our blog roll. :) Love you!