Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Steal of a Deal

I left my memory card somewhere so I have no picture to show of the free bag from bebe that I picked up the other day.. SORRY!

However I have something super fun to share with you...

I decided to splurge a little and spend some money the other day at target..

You can pick up these babies for 16 cents .. no joke.. 16 cents.. now you might not be that impressed.. but I am throwing a bridal shower this weekend and now I have a party favor that I doubt they will throw away :) and I only spent 16 cents on each person!
These candles are on sale right now at Target for 1.66 each.. if you open up the tin you will find a coupon for 1.50 off making the final price 16 cents.... Also.. there is no limit to how many you can buy at one time.. I checked, as long as there is a coupon in for tin you have go ahead and stock up the garage :)

1 comment:

Vesper said...

Wow. That's what we call $1.20 in "Honkies" (or sixteen cents). You definitely can't get a candle out here for less than $16 Honkies (HKD). Nice job.