Tuesday, February 9, 2010

and here it is..

so.. not exactly worth a trip if you don't happen to work across the street.

It did come in the the pretty pink bag :)

There are three small samples of the following fragrances:

Hope Pink

Wish Pink

Live Pink

but it would not be worth 10 dollars, which is what the seventeen magazine website said the retail value was ... what dream economy are THEY living in?

I DID try all of them, of course, and my favorite was Live Pink.. the other two were a little two sweet for my taste.. however it did not beat out my current choice.. the original Pink.

Comes with a coupon on the back so if we do happen to like one of the fragrances and go and get it.. you can get the matching lotion for a fraction of the price.. score..if you like one of the fragrances.

All together.. unless you are going to be at the mall I wouldn't waste the time :) But I am my mother's daughter, I love freebies!

No comments: