Tuesday, February 9, 2010

not related to anything i have posted about recently..

I know its been a long time since i posted.. but hey.. I'm busy :) starting a new blog.. but it won't be up and running for a while.

ON a completely separate note.. I was on a coupon blog and saw a promotion going on right now..

if you print out the seventeen magazine home page (don't ask me why) but if you do that you can take it Victoria Secret magazine and you will receive a PINK Deluxe Fragrance Sampler.. and I thought to myself, "Hey.. I like the fragrance pink.. and I'm running low.. why not try?" So when I get off work (Saddleback Hospital) I will just walk over to Victoria Secret and see what the dealio is.. and then I will write another post when I get home and let you know if its worth your time :)

Lets all cross our fingers now :)

No comments: