Monday, August 10, 2009

Dear Sean,

I miss you. I pray you are doing well and staying safe and healthy in Alaska. I know that this is a great apportunity for you and will be a fantastic experience--can't wait to hear about it! I know that you have only been gone for a few days.. but I already miss you and can't wait for you to come home. Last night my sisters came over for a movie (Twilight) and dinner (Pick up Stix). I had way too many noodles left over and you weren't there to finish them off for me :( I am doing well though.. I have plans to hangout with friends this week and I'm even going up to Santa Barbara to visit Ana with Crissy! Should be fun.

Love you and miss you tons!

Suz

2 comments:

Cathi Hamen said...

oh i love it! enjoy your girl time Suz!

Ashley said...

AWWWWW

It was great to see you this weekend! I hope that I will get to see you again soon! :P