Friday, August 21, 2009

Coming Home Present...

Yay!! Hubster is coming home today.. hopefully! He has been gone for almost two weeks now and I'm ready to see his face again!! Yippeee! I got him a present for working so hard out there.. I am super excited to give it to him and see his face.. which I actually don't know will look like.. he is so hard to buy presents for. He might actually love it or he might actually take it back for something else.. haha.. who knows?! I will post later what it was and if he wanted it :)
Yayy!! Hes coming home!!!!

4 comments:

Alice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alice said...

Yippie for husbands coming home! Mine comes home today too. Hope you get to spend some great times together; you two newlywed lovebirds. Love you both, Mrs. Shoe

Crysti & Jerome said...

Yay. I'm happy for you!

Cathi Hamen said...

what a brace hubby u have!! i am sure he will love what u got him!
jeff is gone this weekend golfing with guys.. i miss him when he leaves but its not like what you go thru :O)