Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ALWAYS..

I was cruising through Target yesterday and picked up a wall decal.. I'm not sure what it will look like when its on the wall in our bedroom and i doubt there is a way to try it out and then return it if I/we don't like it.. soo what do you guys think?

It is not the exact picture.. but the wording is the same but font choice is a little bit different.. its actually something that Sean and I agreed to before we were married and thus far have stayed true to our promise.. when he's not playing in Alaska :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love it! I totally saw it the other day and almost bought it for Matt and me. His sister got one and put it on her bed, it looks really good in my opinion. I just bought an Eiffel tower for our kitchen and LOVE it. I think you should get it!

Alice said...

I love it. I have seen those before at Linens n Things as they were going out of business and thought they were cool but couldn't find the saying I wanted. thanks for the lead I will have to go to Target and see if I can find one now.