Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Creative Bug will be put to good use

Well... there have been some emails flying around between my family. Apparently we are going to be doing christmas different this year:

Short story would be that we are going to be doing quasi-homemade gifts??

Hmm... I am not really sure of the details... no one has "finalized our gift giving plans" but I am thinking I'm in big trouble... Giving gifts is hard enough, but giving gifts that are handmade?? Looks like I'm screwed :) and so is everyone else that gets a gift from me :)

Just kidding.. well, not really:

For our first Christmas I made Sean a quilt, let me rephrase that, I made Sean most of a quilt.

Its all done except for the binding--I know I know, thats the easiest part..

Looking back on that experience and looking forward to this Christmas.. I think it has disaster written all over it!

3 comments:

MelliB said...

Now that is FUNNY! =)

MelliB said...

P.S. I bet I'm not the only person who thinks you should post a photo of Sean's quilt!

Cathi Hamen said...

i got it!!!! they have these clear glass coasters that you slip a picture in.. they are soo cute.. but that would be creative and "quasi- homemade" check em out i think at lillian vernon or just google it.. good luck!