Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wedding Survey

So I made these wedding Save the Dates to send to a few family and friends, but still haven't sent them out. Even if I send them out this week, people won't be receiving/opening them until December, and we are going to send out our wedding invitiations early January.

So should I really send them out (I only spent about 12 dollars on them--it was a HUGE sale) or should I just wait for the invitations?

I wish I had scanned one in so I could put a picture up, they are really pretty, but I just don't know if I should really bother because it would be so close to the actual invitation...

HELP!

5 comments:

Naomi said...

send um out!

MelliB said...

I'd go ahead and send them out! If you get them out this weekend everyone will get them during the 1st week of December which is still a month away from your invitations. And then you won't feel so rushed to get your invites out.

Cathi Hamen said...

if u got em send them.. they will start shopping sooner and your shower dates will be set...

Crysti & Jerome said...

Yeah, I'd send 'em out too :-) People love to celebrate along with you, and an STD card (wow, bad acronym!) will make them feel warm and gooey for you.
Yay! Nothing like the smell of wedding plans in the air :-)

Ashley said...

I would send them. :)